After meeting Isen in last week’s character profile, it’s time to meet the other playable hero of Legacy of the Copper Skies, Tir.
Tir is a stoic hunter of great skill. In his world chaos is a fact of life. With so many of Ebura’s creatures, people, and inhabitants all doing as they please things can get a bit out of control sometimes. This is where Tir steps in. He alone keeps Ebura in balance, and to do that sometimes things need to be destroyed so that others may thrive. Unfortunately, Tir is often quick to anger, and despite his good intentions things can quickly get out of hand. This is why he enjoys a predominantly solitary life in the forest.
- Weapon: Spear, Shield, Teeth, Fists
- Basic Attack: Spear Slash
- Charge Attack: Power Thrust
- Special Ability: Tir is able to transform, and by doing so he becomes a powerful rage beast.
- Destroyer: Tir is a force to be reckoned with. He’s prone to anger, and capable of destroying most obstacles in his path. Fortunately, destroyed objects often provide Isen with the resources she needs for her tinkering.